Juline Smith's Details
Juline Smith's Likes
I am a person who has a special taste for music, not just to listen or dance, my taste goes beyond it; listen to each melody, each note, each word, make you come to live and feel the music to the deepest part of me. I love singing !!! To enjoy too much singing and interpreting songs of love, romance, joy, nostalgic and sad too; I sing all kinds of music in its wide variety but with a certain inclination to ballads and pop. I love singing, taking into account the reason of the sea, joy or sadness, or simply without having the reason.Sport is something that makes me feel alive and full, I enjoy and perform simple physical activities such as jogging to something more complex and exciting like boxing and entering into combat and competition with another person. I like the healthy life, the exercise and the good feeding also, healthy habits that take care of my body, that take a high level of spirit.I like plants, flowers and everything that can be had in relation to vegetation, time is dedicated to my time in the care of a plant, I am allowed to download and release my mind, or, as the time to relax . , I enjoy it and I can see the result also of taking care of it
I can say that it is only one, but it is divided into three aspects. The first will be the way that person comes to me through speech, using sweet words, uncommon phrases by 60%, that their subtlety, their whispering and expression of them reach me and leave me thoughtful , the other 40% are hot words or sentences! That the moment I say it, it makes my skin crawl and my imagination fly. Both parties must be merged, that hot touch can go in the middle of a casual conversation and so will be more intense. The second part is about a massage with some type of oil that has a sweet but fresh fragrance, this massage that is all over my body very soft and slow, but when I reach the part of my back that kisses me completely, I do not leave a corner without doing it and that is strong in that part. The third and last but the most important part is that at the moment of penetration as such and sexual act longing be with enough force! Do not measure the intensity of it, be creative and look for positions where you can apply as much force as possible. I would like it to be in a holiday place, such as a warm country setting or the beach preferably; and finally, a person taking pictures in the act and then give them to me and have a literal memory of the moment, place and person with whom I share that experience.
My Obsessions & Desires
I really like that they give me kisses all over my body that touch my breasts while I masturbate I love being with two others at the same time I love being an extraba I like to suck while they are getting their fingers
I like to enjoy my room
My Sex Toys
Giant Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator
Boss / Secretary, Doctor / Nurse, Student/Teacher
Featured Recorded ShowsMore
Top 10 Fans
The display of Juline Smith's top fans is limited
to customers who have spent $100 or more on Flirt 4 Free.